Saturday, March 17, 2012

Actron CP9550 REVIEW

Actron CP9550 Nice little device.
Worked right out of the box. All my cars are 1996 and older so I was able to use this on the. This device has already saved me the cost of the unit. A must have. 


Actron CP9550 Easy to use.
Very simple to use. Just plug it in to the adapter on you vehicle and turn the ignition. Provides basic info and can save you $50 or so if a shop has to run diag. Can save your friends some $ too. 


Actron CP9550 Works on 2006 Audi.
Tool was able to read & erase codes from my 2006 Audi. Also, showed code definitions on screen, along with engine rpm, vehicle speed & throttle position at the time the fault occurred.

Before connecting it, I used some tape to cover square slot on plug, (from the inside) so it won't get stuck on the vehicle's data link connector, as other reviewers have noted. 


Actron CP9550 Pocket Scan Plus Small device works its wonder!
I got an error code as soon as I plugged this little device to my car. The saving from the repair was more than the cost of this device. Most highly recommend to everyone!!! 


Actron CP9550 Pocket Scan Plus Exactly what I needed.
I just recently moved away from my family and any downtime in my car is lost money for me. When I saw the check engine like kick on Sunday night I ordered this Actron CP9550 Pocket Scan Plus OBD II and CAN Code Reader because it works for my Chevy Impala and any future car I plan on purchasing. Other than the stupid plastic packaging the device worked exactly as advertised. Thank you for assisting me in troubleshooting my issue.  




No comments:

Post a Comment